Monday, October 22, 2012

Tiger's Curse, Tigers Quest, & Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck.........Mesmerizing, captivating, intoxicating, addicting, Indiana Jones with a female heroine.

I love this series!  I thought there were only 3 books, but luckily there is at least one more!!  Thank goodness.  I cried at the end of the third one.

There are so many reasons I love this book.  Love, adventure, intrigue, mystery, and food.  Yes, food.  Food is as much a part of this book as the love interest and adventure.  :)  It's fabulous!  543 pages could not go fast enough.  The heroine is a head-strong, intelligent girl.  She is athletic, beautiful, humble and frustrating all at the same time!!

I love that Ms. Houck intertwines legends, folk lore, mythology, television series, old movies, Shakespeare, poetry, and adventure!!  She is a master storyteller! 

Absolutely LOVE this series of books!!

No comments: