Monday, October 22, 2012

How do you rant and rave about leaders with your children around?  This morning, the men in my congregation were driving me crazy!!  I don't want the boys to think that I am not supportive of the men, but in this instance, I was NOT supportive of the men!  They made my morning more difficult instead of less difficult.  Is it because I'm too accommodating?  Why can't they accommodate me and my 35 -40 children I take care of for 2 hours every Sunday!!!!  And because I'm a woman, my frustration comes out in the form of tears instead of well-thought out rational behavior!  Sometimes I dislike the emotional, feminine side!

On the positive side, everything was a smashing success!  Thank the Lord!! Because He ultimately gave me the inspiration and patience to follow through.  Thank you!!

No comments: