Monday, October 3, 2011

We are back in UT, which means we get to attend the BYU football games. For my anniversary present 5 years ago, Elliot bought my family and I season tickets to the football games. While we were in MD, my brothers and Dad kept our tickets and attended keeping our seats for us. :) Now, I have 2 tickets and my brothers and Dad have theirs, so we're back at Lavell Edwards Stadium! Brock has been accompanying me and we have had a great time!! It is fun to actually know what is going on. I like being the Mom who can explain what a touchdown is, holding, off sides, false start, punting, quarterback, 1st - 4th down, etc. :) My brothers taught me a lot. And I can hold my own in their conversations too. Hee-hee! It's been fun being back in the stadium. Especially with my Brock!

No comments: