Saturday, September 24, 2011

I haven't posted much since returning to UT. It has definitely been a whirlwind. I was going to put pictures of the Radford Reunion on my blog. Elliot bought me a new camera specifically for reunion, and I ended up erasing all my pictures!! So much for the new camera. :( I was sad!! But we did have a good time.
School has begun for both boys and now I'm left attempting to use my time wisely while they're gone. My goal is to be on the computer only when they're at school, so I can focus on them when they get home. Lofty goal, eh? It's not been too hard because once they are home, we have homework, dinner, gymnastics on Tuesdays, showers, and the bedtime routine. There is little leisure time.
I have a new calling in my church. I am now in charge of all children from the ages of 18 months - 11 years old. This will be fun! And busy!! I'm excited though.
I took the boys of the family to see Jimmer Fredette and some other NBA draftees who aren't playing due to the lockout, aka Kwai Leonard, Kemba Walker, Nolan Smith, etc... and we had a great time!! There's a picture of the small boys - Brock, Scott and Zay.

No comments: