Saturday, March 5, 2011

The boys and I went to Mt. Vernon - George Washington's 8,000 acre estate - on President's Day. It was free admission because it was President's Day! :) Awesome! We were taking a picture of ourselves. Aren't they all grown up?
Brock and Scott in front of the Washington mansion.
Scott and I. Brock's photography skills. And Scott posing for the camera.
Brock and I - Scott's photography skills. :)
Next to Washington's tomb. Brock liked the tomb and the mansion the best. Out of all of it. Hmmmmmm.

2 comments:

stephrojas said...

what an awesome day trip! The boys really do look like they have grown SO MUCH since we saw them at Thanksgiving!!! Wow! Such handsome little guys! I am loving your hair! It has grown a ton as well!

lorebut11 said...

They are sooo big. I can't believe it.